Media & Marketing open now..!
Got posters? A website? Maybe a jingle? Do you create eye-catching displays on your stalls to draw in customers, or use social media to get the word out?
Send them to us and you could win one of SIX cash prizes for your team!
In this XTRA competition, the judges are looking for the best examples of promoting and advertising your business, its products and services. All you have to do is send us the marketing material and tell us how you’ve used it to promote your business.
You'll be judged on four simple things:
- Message – A clear message about your business or what you’re selling
- Presentation – Well designed and attractive content
- Impact - Something that makes the judges sit up and pay attention
- Use - Have you used the materials in real life? Are they being used well?
For a list of ideas for materials, plus the full details of the rules and prizes, please download the Media & Marketing PDF below:
Extra support is also available on the help page.
How to enter
Entries must be submitted digitally. Please send us your computer files (eg. pdf, jpg, mp3, doc) and weblinks (eg. website, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube) to your marketing materials alongside a document explaining how you’re using them to promote your business to email@example.com by 12pm (noon) on Tuesday 13 December. Don’t forget your team name and school/academy/college!
All the teams that enter Media & Marketing will recieve a bonus mark towards their Final Report score in January and so are one step closer to winning a prize at the end of the competition - there's no reason not to give it a go!
Need help with your website?
To celebrate the 10th anniversary of the BiG Challenge, Harvey Morton I.T Support are offering teams the chance to get their websites analysed for just £5.
Harvey, whose business started in The BiG Challenge, is providing advice on the following:
- House Style - The colours, fonts (style, size and colour) and images that are used on your website.
- Layout - Is the content on your website arranged sensibly in a way that is appropriate for your target market?
- Use of Social Media - How well is your website integrated with your social media pages?
- Content - Will the content on your website leave your customers coming back for more?
- Interactive Content - Have you got any sound files, videos or other external content embedded on to your website?
- Ability to Generate Revenue - Ways in which you can start to generate revenue from your site.
All you have to do is visit this link and complete the checkout process: www.harveymorton-itsupport.com/big-challenge-10-website-offer